- finding 2 friends in their new hang-out
On saturday we had a full programme going to Amsterdam to visit sweet M. for her birthday, but first:
- we went to the Van Gogh museum,
where I bought this funny eraser
- had lunch at de Bakkerswinkel
where they serve a serious good
sandwich for kids :)
Thanks for the tip Mireille!
- got us some tiny clafoutis
at Bakker Baard
for our sundaytea
post about this bearded baker)
- having my first IRL blogger meeting!
We made a small detour to say hi to Rosarood
some tasty cookies.
She had a stall at the Rainbow Warrior Festival!
- ofcourse we checked out that magnificent boat
- finding out (because I really couldn't get more air in :)) that my sweetheart fixed the flat tire on my bike
- seeing J. go up the stairs in school on his own, another tiny milestone (parents are no langer 'welcome' to take their kids to the classroom after the autumnbreak in group 3)
- getting a message that really lifted a huge weigth from my shoulders
- finished reading The house I loved & getting a free copy of a wonderful book by a great author at the library
- having lunch with my collegues: a big bag of thick belgian fries with lots of mayo... mmmmh
- hearing all the green parakeets in the trees around the Hofvijver while I was on my way to work
- and to top it off getting the extra hour back!
Yes we sure had a very blissfull week!
Hope you all have a beautiful new week coming!
Anki & Iris started to count and Effie - Martine - Maartje - Debora - Mireille - Belinda – Tabitha - Marit - Froukje - Leontien– Esther – Anne – Arnika – Marielle – Judith – Maartje- Maureen – Marie-Lu - Suus - Aukje - Jolanda - Esther - Marlous - Sacha - Carla - Tess - Sjaantje - Isabelle - Mickey - Marjan followed!