9.9.10

Look what I got!


An award! And I don't even have a speech prepared!
First let me thank Het Kabinet for giving me this award!

***************************************************
The award comes with a few easy rules:

Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 other bloggers that you enjoy reading.
****************************************************

So here we go:
1. I am a mother of 2 little boys aged 5 and 2,5 years
2. I work 3 days a week in an office in the heart of The Hague
3. We share our home with 3 cats (Cobus, Fientje & Abby)
4. I love thriftstore/MP/Etsy/fleamarket shopping
5. I am actually on a shoppingbreak right now! (I try)
6. I can't stand the smell of balloons, you know the real rubbery ones...
7. I love eating chocolate, oysters, sushi and cookies (no, not all at once (: )

And now for the difficult part:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you will happily accept the award, you don't have to pass it through!
Dutch colours
Ballee
Granny's place
Artmind
Lille Lykke
Frau Heuberg
Rosa Rood
Project 365
Minori Design
MaandagDaandag
Guusjes Appeltaart
I changed the rules a bit: 11 instead of 15!

xoxox

No comments: