4.11.12

Count your blessings



love this photo at my sis in laws' appartment
 
 
What made me happy this week apart from the obvious:
* the good part of early evenings is to lite candles
* spoiling my inner-girl by getting myself a Sonny Angel at Hipgemaakt & winning some pretty, retro cards from 2 Zusjes en Jan
* visiting my sis in law in Amsterdam
* going for a drink & the movies with my husband (the first time in more than 7 years! *shocked*). We saw Skyfall & I must say I do miss Pierce Brosnan!
* Today we are having an easy sunday, I love days like this.
 
For more blessings visit Zilverblauw.
 
Have a beautiful new week!
xoxox
 
Ps last call for this weeks giveaway!

4 comments:

emmel-prutsemieke said...

Welke sony angels heb je nog? Ik heb er nu ook 3 (ik had al het ijsbeertje)

Rosa Rood said...

Ja, ik mis hem ook…ik ga deze keer ook niet naar 007….daarom! ;O)
…fijne angel trouwens!
Fijne week daar!
Kram,
Maren…
..enne…jij mag ook mee doen hoor…Rehpopos zoeken…ik stuur ook naar NL…dat maakt namelijk niet uit *lach*

Mars said...

Ach hier ook al zo'n lieve angel! Ik vind dit rendiertje ook wel heel leuk... (ik mag ze niet kopen ivm al teveel troepjes in huis :))

Tante Cupcake said...

Mooie foto's en super lief die sonny angel! Fijne nieuwe week!