2.12.12

Count your blessings

This weeks blessing really has to be all about my friend.
Years ago my (not yet) husband & I bought a 70+ years old house with lots of potential & features (like stain-glass windows!). We had plans on renovating, painting & decorating but pretty soon after we moved in we found out I was pregnant, my husband is not a great DIY'er & everything came to a stand still.
To compensate I bought stuff to make our house our home. A few months back I decided it was enough, our home was slowely taken over by stuff. I did some cleaning out but pretty much got stuck.
And here's where  my dear friend came in, looked around, didn't judge & gave my a hand to pull me out. And not just by saying: you should do this or that, no she is really helping me to turn things around!


Today she painted the livingroom wall in this beautiful color & we made a start in deciding what to let go & what to keep, filling boxes for the fleamarket
Thank you so much dear 'Buuf' you really mean the world to me!

xoxox

For more count your blessings hop on over to Zilverblauw.

14 comments:

**Chantal** Forms and Finds said...

Super mooie kleur! De kleur van de besjes passen er ect zo prachtig bij! Fijn hoor, zo iemand en handig ook, lijkt mij! :)

Stephanie said...

Prachtige kleur! Wat een lieve vriendin :)

merula said...

fijn zo'n buuf!
Enne jeuj de sneeuwvlokjes zijn weer terug :)

emmel-prutsemieke said...

Het ziet er nu al super uit!

Anonymous said...

Zulke schatten zijn ook goud waard! Enne als je nog een enorme goede verkoper nodig hebt voor de rommelmarkt.......ok weet er nog wel één :-)

Inge said...

Fijn zo'n lieve buuf! Heel mooi de nieuwe kleur op de muur! Ennnn lief, die vlokjes!

Fijne nieuwe week!

het Meisje van de Zeppelinfabriek said...

Het sneeuwt haha! Prachtige kleuren!

Anki said...

Wat fijn. Dat zijn de mooiste blessings. xx

MARTINE'S BLOG said...

Dat is wat je af en toe nodig hebt. Wat een lieve vriendin. Erg mooie kleur! Martine

Tante Cupcake said...

Wat ontzettend lief! Zulke vrienden zijn goud waard. Prachtige kleur is het geworden.

Daan said...

Prachtig!!

Daan said...

Prachtig!!

la drogheria said...

Nice color and nice portrait!

Bibi said...

Wat geweldig zo'n vriendin!