30.12.10

Thriftstore finds & more

Yesterday I visited Delft to do some shopping at the big blue & yellow store and a visit to the old citycentre for some more shopping.

At the local thriftstore I bought these:



I actually needed to buy frames at Ikea, but I forgot the list with measurements... So I bought these:
And some magazine holders :)...

Oh and do you know those people who always find great stuff on the sidewalk? I never find anything amongst other peoples garbage, but 2 weeks ago in the snow I found this:
I will show you the afterpicture as soon as I get it done!

xoxox

4 comments:

Ellen van de Sande said...

Mooie vangst! Die goeie ouwe letterbakken...

Fien said...

Leuke vondsten. Ben benieuwd naar de 'after'versie van de letterbak.

Laura said...

Wow! What a great find on the sidewalk :) And i love your thrift store purchases too!

vervlogen dagen said...

Oh die boeken. Da's jopopinokicoclub all over!