It's a good thing to stop & smell the roses at least once a week. Think of all the things that made me happy the past week.
So I join Anki's project & count my blessings!
- very happy to have a considered boss who thinks it's absolutely okay to take my wednesdayafternoons off from work (for a couple of weeks) because J. is very tired with the start of this new schoolyear
- very proud to hear J. spell out newly learned words like: ik ~ vis ~ roos ~ maan ~ pen ~
- had fun at the Visserijdagen in Harlingen, my hometown, for as long as the sun was out that is :). Enjoyed the fair with the boys & eat fresh cooked mussels
- found this tin toy ladybug at the tiny fleamarket in Harlingen for only 0,50 eurocents
- very happily eating a whole Fryske Sûkerbôle!
- the weather made me start the craftingseason again, I am busy working on T.'s blanket & a crocheting project
- & to top it all off: having a pyjama-sunday!
Anki & Iris started to count their blessing & Effie - Martine - Maartje - Debora - Mireille - Belinda – Tabitha - Marit - Froukje - Leontien– Esther – Anne – Arnika – Marielle – Judith – Maartje - Maureen - Suus – Marie-Lu - Aukje - Jolanda - Carla and Esther counted as well.