What made me happy this past week:
- finding some bright pink candles at the supermarket:
- being born on 11th of november made a very fun & special day this year! I had to work but with the help of some twitterfriends I felt like a true birthday-girl!
- getting all those sweet comments on my blog made also a big contribution to the 'birthdayfeeling'!
- it was so beautiful to witness my coworker & sweet friend get married on my birthday. It was already dark when the ceremony in the old townhall of The Hague started, magical!
- getting taken out for dinner by my sweet husband was a true treat! We hardly get out just the 2 of us, so it was really a breath of fresh air to us.
- a card from Mireille
- beautiful pink roses
- owl stickers in the mail
- birthday-art from J. ♥
- birthday-art from T. ♥
- having a wonderful saturday evening with my mother & the inlaws, having lot's of great food and drank some good wine!
- to finish the week a great sunny sunday, preparing the giveaway for tomorrow! :)
Have a great new week!
Anki & Iris started to count and Effie - Martine - Maartje - Debora - Mireille - Belinda – Tabitha - Marit - Froukje - Leontien– Esther – Anne – Arnika – Marielle – Judith – Maartje-
Maureen – Marie-Lu - Suus - Aukje - Jolanda - Esther - Marlous - Sacha - Carla - Tess - Sjaantje - Isabelle - Mickey - Marjan followed!