- tooth number 2 already left J.'s mouth!
- toothcontainer & teeth-schedule from
- this packet of nuts a friend gave me
- the stones & pieces of tiles I
found while visiting the place my
mother-in-law was born
- this fragment my sis-in-law
found & gave to me
So it was a very mixed week that ended with a weekend together with my mother-in-law, her sisters, nieces & my sis in law.
Going back to the place where they were born.
Very grateful to hear their memories, see all those beautiful black & white photo's of their childhood in Kamp Vossenbos, to eat & laugh together.
Hope you all have a beautiful new week, with a bit more light & sunshine!
Want to see more blessings: visit Anki to see who else is counting!